Tuesday, March 23, 2010

list what i want right now

I wanna go home, kiss my parents especially my mum,and say jeli sayang emak, n saya sayang kamu ayah,

I wanna have a dinner with my brother, only him, face to face, chating like friend, sharing secret and i wanna hug him and say sory for my ignorance

I want all my little sist n brother know how hard my ayah work for us, sepinggan nasi is still need to be paid

I want to seat at the seaside, “lepaking” with my all best freinds, play some games, true or dare perhaps and ask some special questns dancing in my head right now

I want to spend my weekend holiday with the love one, but i still dont know who, some fine days insyallah

I want to hang out with arep n nizam like some past memorable moments, i dont know why the we are sooooo selfish right know, go with our own life, i feel lonely without u guys, miss u guys a lot, u make me cry remembering our friendship, where the f**king ice come from, keeping me away from u guyz

I wanna say sory to all dearest freind to have very f**king moody friend and make trouble to their life, make them feel guilty eventhought they shouldnt becouse the one should is me

I want to lepak alone around KL, with only RM5, then see how far i can go

It drags me to death if i list everything here, event 1001 malam i couldnt finish, hahahahaha

6 comments:

zati said...

jom lepak jom.. tapi ak tanak men truth or dare sbb soklan ko cepumas sjak dua menjak nie.. takut aku..

deli said...

taw xpe, aku nak tanya soalan hot untuk korang, jawapan no comment will be rejected

Iji said...

sbb tu ak takut weii ahahhaa..

cik M said...

nak2!!! hahaha.... jeli...aku tharu bace post nii...

**ak cengeng la lately...


tp kan...kalo ak cikgu english, sah bnyk gle dakwat merah kat paper ko...hahaha...

deli said...

taw x pa, hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

x nk ajak ak ke???